ITC Conference Grants
- January 20, 2022
INCLUSIVENESS TARGET COUNTRIES (ITC) CONFERENCE GRANTS AVAILABLE
ITCs: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, the North Republic of Macedonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion Island and Saint-Martin (France), Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain)
Near Neighbour Countries (NNC) in ENOVAT: Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Kosovo, Tunisia, Lebanon, Morocco
ITC Conference Grants for Meetings on topics related to ENOVAT are available during the third grant period between 01 November 2021 and 30 November 2022. Conferences need to be finished before 30 October 2022.
Support of Young researchers and innovators to attend international conferences in the field of the Action. ITC Conference Grants are limited to Young researchers and innovators from COST Inclusiveness Target Countries and Near Neighbour Countries (NNC).
ENOVAT will support participation in conferences with topics in the field of veterinary antimicrobial use/stewardship, veterinary microbiology, veterinary pharmacology and closely related subjects.
- Eligible criteria for ITC Conference Grants
- Young researchers and innovators (a researcher or innovator under the age of 40) from Participating ITC and NNC in ENOVAT.
- Oral/poster presentation at a conference on the topic of the Action, which are listed in the official event/conference program. ENOVAT COST Action must be acknowledged.
- Two-stage application process
No more than one application from an applicant per grant period;
Application must be submitted at least 30 days before the conference start date.
- To be filled in e-COST
- Title of the presentation
- Conference title, date (within the active Grant Period) and country;
- Budget requested;
- Attendance Type (face to face or virtual)
- To be uploaded to e-COST
- Application form (template available on e-COST) describing: Relevance of the conference topic to the Action and Motivation describing the potential for impact on the applicant’s career.
- Copy of the abstract of the accepted oral or poster presentation;
- Acceptance letter from the conference organizers.
- To be evaluated
Scientific scope of the proposed participation;
Grant applications must be pre-approved, at the I-st stage. Applicant will be informed.
- Approving ITC grants for payment after the conference – II-nd stage
The Grantee has max 30 calendar days from the end date of the conference to submit a certificate of attendance and a report to the ITC Conference Grant Manager and the Actions Grant Holder
Template for report is available on Supporting documents on E-cost platform or on-line: http://www.cost.eu/ITC_conference_grant_report_template
Payment: after approval of the certificate of attendance and a report by the ITC Conference Grant Manager
Written approval of the report will be sent to the Grant Holder by the ITC Conference Grant Manager
- Financial support
Fixed financial contribution based on the budget request of the applicant and the outcome of the evaluation of the applicant.
Do not necessarily cover all the expenses. The support can be used for travel, accommodation and meal expenses or for virtual conferences.
- up to a maximum of EUR 1 000 in total can be afforded to each successful ITC applicant for face to face conference or up to maximum of EUR 500 in total can be afforded to each successful ITC applicant for virtual conference.
- up to a max 160 EUR per day for accommodation and meal (if they are not covered by the conference, otherwise they are deducted);
- up to a max 500 EUR for the conference fees (conference fee for a virtual conference are acceptable for reimbursement).
- Documents are necessary for the conference fee – invoices.
- How to apply
Applicants must create a e-COST profile at https://e-services.cost.eu/.
Initiate the application by pressing “Create Conference Grant Request”.
The following information will be required: Applicant details, Conference Grant details (the conference must end before November 1, 2022), Bank details, Financial support and supporting documents in pdf (CV; explanation of the involvement in the COST Action; acceptance letter from the conference organizers; a copy of the abstract or poster).
- Deadline for application
1 November 2022
- More information