Opportunity for clinical and official laboratories to publish their data on animal pathogens
- July 16, 2021
The open-access journal Veterinary Sciences (ISSN 2306-7381, Impact factor: 2.304) has launched a new Special Issue entitled ” Antimicrobial Use and Resistance in Animals“
- Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form.
- Manuscripts can be submitted until Dec 15th, 2021.
- All papers will be peer-reviewed.
- Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website.
- Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.
- For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website. We also encourage authors to send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Veterinary Sciences is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open-access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI’s English editing service before publication or during author revisions.
If interested, please send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office (email@example.com). You can always ask some of your staff/post-docs to write the paper in case you don’t have time for yourselves. More info here.